Monday, September 26, 2011

It has been a long time. Way too long.

I haven't written in ages. About much of anything. Sure, there have been basic here and there journal entries, but essentially, my mind has been a  blank, wandering canvas of..what? I'm not even entirely certain.
Update on my life?
I don't really know how to do it, considering I haven't been consistently updating and I also don't have a camera or a camera phone anymore.
But it's okay!
I am bound and determined that this week is going to be different.
I am determined to write my life down every day. I need to chronicle this portion of my experience with Disney.
Eventually, I will make it through the muck of details that I have seemingly forgotten.
Until then, I at least have a Rough Draft.
I need to sleep.
Someone force me to ...
because a cranky fairy godmother..
equals an unhappy princess.

In love and pixie dust,
lys

No comments:

Post a Comment