Friday, May 4, 2012

Magic.

I think it's safe to say
We've herded our hearts, now.
Into the sort of place where
We're all in or out.
For all you've asked is why
My mouth won't make the
Words
Goodbye....
Why dont you try...

to tell me you're missing me?
And I will try listening.
With lips barely glistening
Running out of pretend.
Yeah, we've reached a dead end.
Might as well just admit ,
It just might be time to quit,
We've been rusted.
Gone are days when we were
Pixie Dusted.

Didn't always feel like an impass .
In fact your light had carved the path
The pavement which we walked with aim
But too much fire without rain --

Made you stop trying to miss me.
you'd cry, but I'd stopped listening.
Still memories of our glittered hours
Never enough, i did devour
Each lasting touch of perfect skin.
that day we were a perfect sin.
Now gone are the days
When the cameramen
chased our love
Down.


there's no Epcot
To recall.
Twas only magic
After all.
magic's
Lust
Was our downfall.

No comments:

Post a Comment